Rubber End Caps also known as Rubber Plugs are used in an array of applications. Most of the time, they are used as sealing components to cover holes in the objects. Rubber End caps are widely used in the chemical industry to seal the container of chemicals. Rubber end caps provide the required resistance to heat and other environmental conditions. Several Rubber End Cap Suppliers provide standard and bespoke rubber end caps to meet the varied needs of the industrial applications. The Rubber plugs are ideal for masking or covering the parts of the high-temperature powder coating process. They can be customized and tailor-made for various medical and industrial applications.
Vinyl Caps and Plugs: These kinds of Rubber End Caps are ergonomic and easy to handle. They provide adequate airtight seals and are quite flexible. Vinyl Caps are insulated and can resist extreme conditions of Industrial applications with ease. Vinyl End Caps also provides the required cushioning to protect the product.
Here are some common type of rubber end caps –
The rubber End Caps are further categorized based on their usage and application. Certain types of rubber end caps are used as an electrical connector whereas some types of rubber end caps are used for high-temperature paint masking as well as on flared fittings. Based on their shape, properties, and applications Rubber end Caps are sorted. Some of the common types of Rubber end Caps offered by End Cap Supplier include Rubber flange Caps, T-Plugs, Plus Plug, Pull Plug, Side Pull Plug, Threaded Plug, Washer Plug, and Electric Connector Plug.
- Rubber Flange Caps: These kinds of caps are very simple and easy to use. The internal lip on the open end of the cap allows one to positively seal and prevent the invasion of any contaminants. They are widely used to maintain the efficacy of the product and protect against any sort of reaction.
- Rubber Plus Plugs: The plus plug has a 360-degree pull tab design that facilitates its application and removal. These types of rubber end caps are used during the manufacturing process for quick insert and removal.
- T-Plugs: Rubber T plug End caps are an economical and effective option for protecting tub ends, threads, and ports. It helps to put the component inside and secure it too.
- Rubber Pull Ends Caps: Rubber Pull End Caps are ideal for E-coating, plating as well as anodizing. These kinds of rubber end caps are chemical resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.
- Rubber Electrical Connector: The Rubber Electric connector end caps are widely used in many industrial units to protect the female connector from dust, dirt, as well as moisture.
- Rubber Threaded Caps: Threaded Rubber end caps are used in hydraulic applications to keep dust and debris out of hoses and other vital plumbing parts.
- Rubber Washer End Caps: Rubber Washer End Caps are used widely in industrial units for coating, plating, anodizing masking, and much more. They are versatile and have tapered ends of different diameters making them apt for multiple applications.